Thursday, November 13, 2008

Entry--Acceptance (potential delete or incorporated in Power Trio)

A series of slaps across the face and the cock gobbling begins, emblematic of her committment to allowing a larger group of...'fans' (I both loathe and am at a loss to find another description) to move in.

Each slap brings me closer to full erection, just as I know each slap brings her closer to a gushing fountain

"Do you understand that a higher purpose is at hand here? It's not enough to just have Simon here--that isn't the foundation for anything. Yes, Simon, you and I are amazing creative people--but it's still not enough for what has to be done

When she finally submits, only then do I place my now fully firm cock into her mouth

She's hoping that she'll just be fluffing me for more

but no, until the cult is complete, she is to be denied yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home